Dual Bernoulli Gate
|Lifetime||02/15 to 12/21|
|Processor||ATMega88p @ 8 MHz|
Original printed manual
Liven up your patches
- Randomly skip steps in a sequence, triggers in a rhythmic pattern.
- Dispatch rhythmic events to two instruments or sub-patches.
- A building block for large generative patches.
- An abrasive digital noise source at audio rates!
- Gate inputs: 100k impedance, 0.6V threshold.
- CV inputs: 100k impedance, +/- 5V.
- Outputs: +5V for the HIGH level.
- Response time: 15µs.
Revisions and variants
An initial batch of 250 units was made by a dubious CM in the US, only a small fraction of which has been sold. The next batches were made in France at the end of 2014.
Hardware revision labelled "v4" with the following differences:
- Green PCB (originally black).
- Thonkiconn jacks.