|Lifetime||09/18 to 06/22|
|Processor||STM32F373CCT6 @ 72 MHz|
Original printed manual
Digital function generator
- 3 operating mode: AD envelope, looping (VC-LFO/VCDO), AR envelope.
- 3 frequency ranges for the main frequency knob: low (2 minutes to 2 Hz), medium (0.125 Hz to 32 Hz), high (8 Hz to 2kHz). This range can be widened by applying an offset on the V/OCT input.
A large palette of waveforms
- Shape control with CV input – covering various combinations of linear, exponential, or sinusoidal segments.
- Slope/asymmetry (A/D time ratio) control with CV input.
- Smoothness control with CV input: smoothes the waveform using a 2-pole digital filter, or adds bumps and kinks with a digital wavefolder.
- The module can use an external clock or clean audio signal as a reference, and operate at a multiple of this clock (from 1/16 to 16x).
- This allows, for example, the generation of (sub)harmonics from another VCO.
4 output modes
- Different shapes. Each output produces a different waveshape: main signal (with voltage-controlled attenuverter), raw asymmetric triangle, end of attack gate, end of release gate.
- Different amplitudes: Voltage-controlled dispatching of the signal to each of the 4 outputs.
- Different times: Voltage-controlled phase or apex shifting of the signal.
- Different frequencies: Outputs 2, 3, and 4 are shifted up or down in frequency relatively to output 1, creating chords or polyrhythmic LFOs.
- All inputs: 100k impedance, DC to 7.8kHz.
- SLOPE, SMOOTHNESS, SHAPE, SHIFT/LEVEL input range: +/- 8V.
- V/OCT input range: -3 to +7V.
- TRIG and CLOCK input range: 0 to +8V, protected.
- 16-bit CV capture.
- Internal processing: 32-bit floating point.
- CV Outputs: 14-bit, 62.5kHz (31.25kHz in different frequencies mode).
- Output levels: bipolar +/- 5V for cyclic signals; unipolar +8V for gates and envelopes.