|Lifetime||02/15 to 04/20|
Original printed manual
Useful in every patch
- Mix audio sources or CVs.
- Add offsets to CVs, or change their polarity.
A companion for other modules
- Transpose the output of a sequencer without compromising V/O tracking.
- Attenuate/invert CVs sent to modules which do not have attenuverters on their CV inputs.
- Control with a knob parameters of other modules that are only accessible through CV inputs (like Just Friends' RUN or the Dixie's PW).
- Input impedance: 100k.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- Low-distortion audio op-amps and thin film 0.1% resistors improve transparency in audio mixing applications, and allow exact unitary gains for precision summing of pitch CV signals.
- Stable and precise voltage reference, independent of power supply fluctuations.
Revisions and variants
An initial batch of 250 units was made by a dubious CM in the US, only a small fraction of which has been sold. The next batches were made in France at the end of 2014.
Hardware revision labelled "v3" with the following differences:
- Green PCB (originally black).
- Thonkiconn jacks.