The following button press sequence must be performed four times:
- Short press on channel 1's function selector (E).
- Short press on channel 2's function selector.
- Long press on channel 1's function selector.
- Long press on channel 2's function selector.
The module turns into a generator of chaotic signals (Lorenz system).
- SHAPE: rate (time step value), also CV-controlled by the EXCITE input.
- AMOUNT: routing of the random signal to amplitude or cutoff. This can either affect an external signal patched to the IN input, or when this input is left unpatched, the random signal is directly generated on the output.